To pay an account please contact the surgery on 01293 884422.
For queries on accounts please email Andrea Miles on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Payment Policy for Harvest Veterinary Clinic
- Payment must be made at time of treatment. The Clinic accepts payments in cash, guaranteed cheques, and most Credit and Debit cards.
- The Clinic reserves the right to ask for proof of address (Driving Licence or Household Bill) and /or a full Consultation Charge deposit, prior to standard veterinary services being provided. The provision of a further deposit will be discussed with you in the event that non-standard veterinary services are required.
- We will endeavour to keep our Clients informed about the costs of the services being provided at all times. Unexpected complications and unpredictable procedures do make giving accurate estimates difficult, but we will try our best. Please ask for an estimate in advance to avoid misunderstandings, and leave accurate contact details so we can reach you if significant revisions become necessary.
- If you have Pet Insurance, you are still responsible for the costs of all veterinary services. If you wish the Clinic to make a Direct Claim on your behalf, a signed Claims Form needs to be brought in at time of treatment. Any Excess must be paid by the Client at the time of treatment. 30 days after the Clinic has submitted a Claim, if the Insurance Company has not made payment in full, any outstanding amount must be paid by the Client. For full information on Direct Claims please look at Payment info on our website.
- However, for Direct Line, Equine and Livestock and PetInsurance.co.uk, the Client must settle the Account in full on the date of treatment and then obtain re-imbursement from the Insurance Company.
- A new completed Claims Form must be brought in every 4 weeks or sooner for on-going conditions.
- In exceptional circumstances, with agreement of the Veterinary Surgeon, a Standing Order can be made. The Clinic will provide a Form and this will involve regular monthly payments of an amount agreed with the Clinic.
- If the Account is not paid in full on the day of treatment, and no Standing Order is received, we will send you an Invoice within 4 weeks of the treatment date, which will automatically include Administration and Interest charges. This is a set Administration Charge of £10 + VAT each month and Interest charged at 1.00% each month on the cumulative amount outstanding.
- In the event that an Account is outstanding after 3 months, the Clinic may pursue the matter further. The additional cost for this is £60.00 or up to 15% of the outstanding money, whichever is the greater. This will involve:
a) Referral to our Debt Collection Agents, Daniels Silverman Limited. Or,
b) The issue of a Statutory Demand.
Any Costs incurred with these processes will be added to the Debt. The payment of the same can be enforced by the Court. In both cases, the Client will also be charged Interest at the relevant reference rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Interest is payable both before and after any judgement of the Court and continues to accrue.
- The Clinic will pursue all outstanding monies.
- If these terms and conditions are not followed then the account may be placed on hold without further notice.